The Church was built in the 14th century and fortified at the beginning of the 16th century.
It is fortified by a circular defensive wall with a few bastions.
The nave has defensive arcades above the buttresses, while the choir has openings for discharging hot tar disposed on two levels.
It is a basilica in a transitory style from the Romanesque to the Gothic. The altar is wooden in classicist or neo-classic style, dating back to 1805, and it is covered with murals in tempera paint. Above the altar there is the organ in rococo style. Inside the church there is furniture from the 17th century – galeries and balconies.