| (+40)749.035.320

The castle was built in the 17th century by the family of the Austrian General Gyulay Ferencz.

In 1834 the castle was altered by Ludovic Gyulay, the last heir of the family. The changes were made in a classicist style. After Ludovic’s death was handed over to Count Geza Kuun, a distant nephew. He had a huge library and a personal collection of valuable objects that impressed the personalities who visited the castle at Mintia.

Count Kuun also dealt with the improvement of the park in the 19th century. There were species of rare, secular trees.

In 1908 the castle and the domain were sold to Count Toldi Rudolf.